Update your Calendar, Save the Date and Plan to Join Us for our Dinner Meeting.
- Dinner Meeting
- 5:00 PM – Cocktails
- 5:50 PM – President’s ISA/Section Updates
- 6:00 PM – Dinner
- 7:00 PM – Presentation
- Dinner Menu
- Grilled Salmon Fillet with Strawberry Lime Salsa & Ginger Crème Fraiche
- Crème Brulee
- Coffee and Tea
- New Tubeskin Brings Process Paybacks
- WIKA has built a world class test furnace, every detail taken to make readings believable.
WIKA hired a heat transfer expert who supported various Shell sites as their Fired Heater Specialist globally
During the Research & Development project a new tube skin was developed which offers:
– Higher accuracy
– Accuracy that varies less with fire side and process side conditions
As part of the presentation, examples will be provided to show profitability advantages.
- Bob Poteet
- Bob has over 35 years of experience in selling to the energy industries. Bob is one of the pioneers in Radial Temperature Profiling and is listed on two patents and one patent pending that relate to Temperature profiling of reactors. Bob joined Gayesco-WIKA in 2010 and is currently serving as Director over Application Specialist for temperature for WIKA globally. Before joining Gayesco-WIKA, he was Vice President of Sales for Daily Thermetrics. He is a 1982 graduate of Texas A&M University in Industrial Distribution.
- Safety Protocols & Requirements
- All Guests must wear a mask (or face covering) when entering the Sarnia Golf & Curling Club (SGCC) and at anytime when not seated at your table.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up at the entrance doors. Be surety to use the hand sanitizer when entering the facility.
- All attendees and meeting participants will register with Ken Armitage upon arrival and will be required to confirm contact info (name/phone number) for contact tracing purposes if required.
- Please do everything possible to ensure social distancing (2 metres) when not seated at the table.
- Bar service is not available. A SGCC staff member will take your drink order once you are seated, and serve you at your table.
- The cut-off date to RSVP for the dinner will be 12:00pm the Thursday prior to the meeting.
- Reservations, Cost & Contact Information
- $15.00 for ISA Members, $25.00 for Non-Members
- All ISA Members and Guests are requested to reserve in advance
- Please reserve one week prior to this meeting’s date
- To confirm your attendance, please contact Lisa Pereira at Intertec
- For special dietary needs, please contact the Sarnia Golf & Curling Clue three (3) days prior to this meeting.