Update your calendar, save the date and plan to join us for our Dinner Meeting.
- Dinner Meeting
- Cocktails: 5:00 PM
- Dinner: 6:00 PM
- Presentation: 7:00 PM
- Dinner Menu
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Beef Tenderloin
- Warm Apple Crisp
- Intelligent Sarnia Lambton
Sarnia-Lambton’s Journey to ICF Smart21
- Chris Gould
COO, Bluewater Regional Networks, Inc.
VP, Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation
- Chris has been in the electrical field for fifteen years. After a period of time in construction he spent four years managing the Electrical Distribution infrastructure for one of Sarnia’s refineries before joining Bluewater Power.
- Chris began his career at Bluewater Power as the Vice President of Operations where he provided leadership and strategic direction to the Operations department. Responsibility for several lines of business within the utility led him to his new role of Vice President of Utility Development in 2016. In this position, he plays a pivotal role in LDC Smart Grid initiatives including deployment of digital information, control technology, and real-time automated, interactive technologies that help to improve the reliability of the electrical grid. Chris’ involvement in EV Charging Station deployment, Grid Scale Energy Storage and Residential Energy Storage within Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation’s service territory has contributed to a green image as well as helped to stimulate economic development in the Sarnia-Lambton area.
- Chris was originally appointed the VP of Bluewater Power’s newest affiliate, Bluewater Regional Networks (BRN) in 2016 and was recently promoted to COO. BRN was formed to create a locally controlled, carrier-grade high speed fibre network services company that provides reliable, affordable and customer focused services in the Sarnia-Lambton area. Bluewater Regional Network’s vision is to be viewed as the network experts and consulting resource of choice for large enterprise.
- Reservations, Cost & Contact Information
- $15.00 for ISA Members, $25.00 for Non-Members
- All ISA Members and Guests are requested to reserve in advance
- Please reserve before Monday – March 19, 2018.
- For special dietary needs, please contact the Sarnia Golf & Curling Club three days prior to this meeting.